Online EQ Test
Dr. Patt is a Social and Emotional Intelligence Certified Coach (SEICC) through theInstitute for Social and Emotional Intelligence (ISEI) . Through ISEI, she offers an independently well-validated online social and emotional intelligence assessment, such as the Social and Emotional Intelligence Profile (SEIP®) or other. Dr. Patt believes using the SEIP (or other validated EQ assessment can shorten the emotional management learning curve of her clients. Following the comprehensive SEIP, Dr. Patt offers supportive and instructive coaching/consulting services.
The author of the Social + Emotional Intelligence Profile® (SEIP) is Dr. Laura Belsten PhD, an internationally known expert who has studied with international EI experts. She is certified in other EQ instruments. Belsten is a university faculty member for over 20 years and teaches graduate courses including one in Coaching Emotional Intelligence. She is a Master Certified Coach and has a coach practice for 15+ years.
According to ISEI, their product, the SEIP®, is one of the most comprehensive, statistically-reliable, scientifically-validated instrument on the market today. Based on over 10 years of research, the SEIP® identifies an individual’s social and emotional intelligence strengths and development opportunities.
View the SEIP® Reliability and Validity Report
Based on the latest research in the field of social and emotional intelligence, the SEIP® four-quadrant model is the model used in 75 percent of Fortune 500 companies today, the SEIP® is being used by professionals around the globe.
The SEIP® measures the 26 competencies identified as critical in socially and emotionally intelligent individuals, families, teams, and organizations. View the Four Quadrant Model Here
In addition to identifying areas of strength and areas for improvement, the instrument provides detailed descriptions of emotionally and socially intelligent behaviors--- when present and when lacking, as well as extensive suggestions for development, helpful for coaches, HR professionals and the individual receiving the results.
The 78-item SEIP® is available online as a self-report. Three versions are available: Adult, Youth (for ages 11 – 18), and Workplace (which uses business language).
The extensive SEIP profile results are provided to the client in a comprehensible downloadable format. Included in the profile are numerous worksheets for self-study. The worksheets are designed to increase the 26 core SEIP emotional competencies assessed. All reports are administered online, and results are available to view online or download in PDF format.
The SEIP is:
- delivered in a full-color assessment report given to clients
- measures both social AND emotional intelligence (not just EI as some instruments do)
- the most comprehensive Social + Emotional Intelligence® instrument on the market, measuring 26 relevant and distinct social and emotional intelligence competencies
- describes in behavioral terms what it looks like when an individual has the social and emotional intelligence skills and when they don’t
- provides developmental suggestions for the individual being coached, including actions steps and plans
- is available in two editions: self-scoring and in three versions: Work, Adult and Youth. The Work Version is for use by executive, leadership, corporate and business coaches desiring to measure social and emotional intelligence in the workplace. The Adult Version is ideal for life and relationship coaches working with adults (or would-be adults), and the Youth Version is for life coaches working with adolescents 11 – 17 years of age.
- Online -(easy access to the instrument, easy to follow instructions)
- Minimal time investment to take the assessment (takes 10 – 15 minutes to take the assessment, and results are soon upon completion)
- Comes with a complete suite of tools and resources to support learning, development, and growth in social and emotional intelligence
- Assessment has high statistical reliability and validity
Samples of the report excerpts and the colorful graph of the SEIP® results
Who Benefits from Taking the EQ Assessment
Our level of Emotional Intelligence “follows us everywhere” but our ability to max out on application of our EQ skills can vary across contexts and as we travel through life. So importantly, taking the SEIP® will identify your strengths and challenges and provide developmental tips to help you improve your EQ. Research for decades continues to show the critical value of Emotional Intelligence for overall life satisfaction and success.
Three test versions are available: Adult, Workplace, and Youth (11-18). Adults who choose to take the SEIP® can select either the “Adult” or the “Workplace” version. The Youth version is uniquely designed for Pre-teens and Teens (ages 11-18).
Whether your focus is on reinforcing strengths, challenges on the job, team building, or another aspect of career development, the Workplace version of the SEIP® uses business language and has your needs covered.
If your personal life/marriage (and perhaps, business relationships, too) needs a lift into enhanced emotional management, that is, emotional expressiveness, restraint OR both, the Adult (personal) version of the SEIP is your best choice.
- Interested individuals and businesses can order the SEIP® through the Saint Louis Emotional Intelligence Center LLC for Testing and Development.(BUY link)
- When the fee(s) are paid, a link to the test is provided via the confidential e-mail the client provides. The individual may take the SEIP® immediately or later. The results are available quickly and a link will be sent to the same confidential address. Clients are recommended to download a full copy of their profile results, a personal graph, and targeted development tips which may be 40 pages or more.
EQ Assessment Package-SEIP
- Access code to take the online test SEIP® of 78 questions
- Link to download personal results and print a copy if desired.
- SEQ Assessment Package Includes: Access code to take the online test SEIP® of 78 questions
- Link to download personal results and print a copy if desired.
- Preview and evaluation by Dr. Patt.30-minute tele-conference with Dr. Patt to consult and answer questions regarding personal results
- Option to schedule an additional no-fee 15-minute consult with Dr. Patt to discuss a personal coaching plan to reach EQ goals.
SEQ ASSESSMENT PACKAGE---$275
ONLINE SEIP TEST ONLY----$175
ONLINE SEIP TEST ONLY & AS PART OF A WEBINAR/TRAINING (with 25+ participants): $150
** All costs are subject to change without notice.